2012/12/22

Even more radical...

I want to share this email from a friend, whose radicality stirs me up.

Oh, how my heart remains so burdened for [country].  Lord willing and providing, I'll be back there.
My youngest daughter, Eva, said this week:  "Come on Dad!  Why don't we just sell all our junk and move [there] to smuggle Bibles?"
She gets it.
Jimmy (my 15-year-old) had a super mission trip to Guatemala.  He gets it.
The Underground Church we attended last Sunday all hugged and cried over my oldest daughter, Corrie.  They all got really attached when she spent 6 months there helping them start their Christian school.   Corrie gets it.
We plan to head back to Mississippi next month for pro-life ministry.  The one surgical abortuary left in the State is operating illegally, with protection from a federal judge.  We'll be meeting with the Governor Jan. 9, and are considering another Rescue (sit-in).   Yes, I'll be looking at 6 months in a federal penn.   My 16-year-old son, David, said, "Let's go do it, Dad."     He gets it, too.

God is doing great things all over the world...and your geographic location is not as important as where your heart is.  Don't forget: Wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom to live radically!

No comments: